Our flexible approach to education allows you to develop new skills and build expertise in a specialized area to update your professional profile, advance your career, or broaden your knowledge base. Whether you are a physician or medical student looking for USMLE Step 1 board review and tutoring or are interested in furthering your career in healthcare, our programs cater to everyone. You can learn at your own pace, online, from anywhere.
This summer we will be launching our online USMLE Step 1 Tutoring Program. This program consists of going over concepts of basic medical sciences, USMLE Step 1 study & test taking strategies, and reviewing questions.
Comprehensive USMLE Step 1 Board Review
For those interested in a structured Step 1 board review program, we currently offer webinars Monday through Friday. They consist of drills in the morning and lectures in the evening. It is comprehensive and students are not rushed. This is perfect for those coming from the accelerated Caribbean or foreign medical schools which may not have covered every topic in detail. This program will give you a solid foundation in basic medical sciences.
Certificate Programs & Courses
We increasingly come across foreign medical students and international medical graduates asking us to consider programs that build on skills in a clinical and healthcare setting. At the moment we are developing courses that not only help you perform well in hospitals, but to successfully run your own clinic.
Students will have the option of taking single courses which may be applied to our certification programs. In addition to online education, we will offer internships based upon availability. Developing internships are in legal, social services, and technology field with a focus on healthcare.
- HIPAA & Patient Privacy *
- OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen *
* Students passing this course with a grade of 80% or better will be awarded a certificate of training.
Upcoming Certificate Programs
- Medical Law and Ethics
- Healthcare Information Technology
- Intro to Law and Medical Ethics
- Legal Issues in Healthcare
- Ethical Issues in Healthcare
- Medical Malpractice & Negligence
- Mental Capacity and Mental Health
- Genetics, Reproduction & the Law
- Social Media & Healthcare
- Intro to Healthcare Information Management
- Health Information Technology Internship
- Clinical Practice Management Internship